TPG-Press Release - Road Work: Week of July 25, 2022
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Tangipahoa Parish President Robby Miller
HAMMOND—Tangipahoa Parish President Robby Miller says patching and dressing work continues across much of Tangipahoa Parish this week.
Miller said the parish’s RPC Road Rehab project will focus on Rufus Bankston Road this Wednesday through Friday (July 27-29). Crews will be doing additional patching of the roadway. Motorists may experience delays during work hours.
Tangipahoa’s overlay contractor will be dressing more than a dozen roadways across the parish this week. Weather permitting, work will be completed as follows:
- Monday, July 25: Natchez Street, Mooney Avenue, South Elm Street, Celia Street, and West and East Green;
- Tuesday, July 26: Fern Street, Lee Farm Road, West and East Bennett Lane;
- Wednesday, July 27: West and East Bennett Lane, Lanier Road, and North Rateau Road;
- Thursday, July 28: North Rateau Road, 11th Street, and Rue Monet;
- Friday, July 29: Forest Lane, Beckendorf, and North Lee Hughes Road;
- Saturday, July 30: Forest Lane, Beckendorf, and North Lee Hughes Road.
For more information on local road conditions and closure notices, consult the Tangipahoa Parish Government website (www.Tangipahoa.org) and the TPG social media channels.