Road Work - Week of 4/1/2019
Contact: Tangipahoa Parish President Robby Miller
AMITE---Tangipahoa Parish President Robby Miller announced that road crews will be working on the the following streets next week, weather permitting:
- On Monday, April 1, crews will apply soil cement on Charleton and pave Edwin Neill Way/Laurel/J.W. Davis;
- On Tuesday, April 2, soil cement work continues on Charleton with paving on J.W. Davis:
- On Wednesday, April 3, crews will be dressing Puls Road;
- On Thursday, April 4, crews will be performing miscellaneous patching in District 9 and dressing Cooper Road;
- On Friday, April 5, crews will complete miscellaneous patching in District 9 and dress Fedele Road.
All road work will be posted during the day of construction.
For more information on Tangipahoa Parish road work, go to www.Tangipahoa.org or check out the Tangipahoa Parish Government social media channels on Facebook and Twitter.