Road Work Update - Week of 07/22/2019
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Tangipahoa Parish President Robby Miller
AMITE---Tangipahoa Parish President Robby Miller announced the following road work, weather permitting:
- On Monday, July 22, DOTD will be working on the Vitrano Road Bridge. The bridge will be closed from approximately .6 miles west of US 51 and .2 miles east of Danna Road from 6 a.m. until 7 p.m., weather permitting, while crews mobilize a crane and perform indicator pile operations. Motorists should use alternate routes to avoid the bridge closure.
- Also on Monday, July 22, contractors will be close Hoover Road for asphalt work at Tiger Creek. The road will be closed from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Monday. The roadway will be closed again on Tuesday, July 23, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. to complete the project.
- On Tuesday, July 23, crews will be milling Rock Ridge and Rue Chateau.
- On Wednesday, July 24, crews will patch Taylor Trail and Judge Leon Ford; milling will continue on Rue Chateau, and soil cement work begins on Rock Ridge.
- On Thursday, July 25, crews will be milling Rue Merlot and Adams, and soil cement work continues on Rock Ridge and Leander Lane.
- On Friday, July 26, crews will be milling Maplewood, South Tiger Loop, West Tiger Loop, North Tiger Loop, and Leander Lane.
All road work will be posted during the day of construction.
For more information on Tangipahoa Parish road work, go to www.Tangipahoa.org or check out the Tangipahoa Parish Government social media channels on Facebook and Twitter.