Road Work Update - 10/22/2019
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Tangipahoa Parish President Robby Miller
AMITE---Tangipahoa Parish President Robby Miller announced the following road work, weather permitting:
- On Thursday, Oct. 24, crews will be “cleaning up” on Regency
- On Friday, Oct. 25, crews will pull shoulders and pick up excess asphalt on Old McMichael
- On Monday, Oct. 28, crews will install shoulder material on Regency
- On Tuesday, Oct. 29, crews will install shoulder material on Tuttle
- On Wednesday, Oct. 30, crews will install shoulder material on Old McMichael
All road work will be posted during the day of construction.
For more information on Tangipahoa Parish road work, go to www.Tangipahoa.org or check out the Tangipahoa Parish Government social media channels on Facebook and Twitter.