Road Work Update - 08/05/2019
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Tangipahoa Parish President Robby Miller
AMITE---Tangipahoa Parish President Robby Miller announced the following road work, weather permitting:
- On Monday, Aug. 5, crews will be milling Firetower, Israelite Church Road, and Kemp Street
- On Tuesday, Aug. 6, crews will be milling Kemp, MLK, 2nd Street, and Lawson
- On Wednesday, Aug. 7, crews will be milling North Bay Street, C.B. Temple, and 5th Street
- On Thursday, Aug. 8, crews will be dressing Weaver Lane and Raiford Road
- On Friday, Aug. 9, crews will be dressing General Pershing.
All road work will be posted during the day of construction.
For more information on Tangipahoa Parish road work, go to www.Tangipahoa.org or check out the Tangipahoa Parish Government social media channels on Facebook and Twitter.