Road Work Update - 06/03/2019
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Tangipahoa Parish President Robby Miller
AMITE---Tangipahoa Parish President Robby Miller announced that road crews will be working on the following streets, weather permitting:
- On Monday, June 3, crews will cut soil cement on Veniell Road and Beach Road
- On Tuesday, June 4, crews will patch General Pershing
- On Wednesday, June 5, crews will perform three-course on north end roads and patch General Pershing
- On Thursday, June 6, three-course continues on north end of the parish
- On Friday, June 7, three-course work will progress to roads in the mid-parish area
All road work will be posted during the day of construction.
For more information on Tangipahoa Parish road work, go to www.Tangipahoa.org or check out the Tangipahoa Parish Government social media channels on Facebook and Twitter.