National Weather Service Update - 11pm - 07/11/2019
1) Only a slight increase in maximum winds, now at 50 mph.
2) Tropical Storm Warning expanded westward to Cameron in southwest Louisiana.
3) No other changes to Watches and Warnings at this time.
4) Heavy rainfall and flash flood potential remains the primary concern!
5) Gusty tropical storm winds, some storm surge and a few tornadoes will become an increasing concern heading into late Friday and particularly Saturday and Saturday night.
6) Landfall still expected somewhere along the central Louisiana coast as a high end tropical storm or minimal hurricane Saturday morning or early afternoon.
Please see the attached slide deck.