What to Bring
The following waste is allowed for disposal at the landfill:
- Residential and Commercial Solid Waste (Type II Waste)
- Construction and Demolition Debris (Type III Waste)
What Not To Bring
The below waste is not permitted at the landfill:
- Hazardous waste
- Industrial (oil, gas, grease, etc.)
- Agriculture Waste (fertilizers, herbicides, or pesticides)
- RACM (Regulated Asbestos Containing Material)
- Burn barrels
- Be advised that during or after a heavy rain, conditions may not be favorable for disposing of waste.
- Please be aware that inclement weather does not always allow favorable travel conditions at the facility
- Large construction equipment is operated in or around the landfill area. Though our employees are instructed to yield the right of way to our customers, please be aware of your surroundings. Your attention and consideration will help in providing a safe working environment.
- Observe and obey all posted signs. These are for your safety as well as others.
- DO NOT allow children under the age of 13 years to venture outside of your vehicle.
- DO NOT venture out across the active area or other parts of the landfill. Stay within 6 feet of your vehicle or trailer at all times.
- DO NOT smoke once you enter the facility.
- All paint must be dried out and can cover off when disposing.
- All commercial vehicles will be charged the commercial rate.
- Valid Louisiana drivers license depicting residency in Tangipahoa Parish is required.
Failure to comply with the rules and regulations of the landfill will result in an inability to dispose at this facility.
Commercial Waste - $38.40 / ton
Parish Contract Rate - $13.49 / ton
Residential Waste - $38.40 / ton
Septic Sludge Waste - $0.160/gallon
Tires - 5 per day / per citizen / vehicle
Roofing Material - $19.21/ ton (w/ permit), $38.40/ton (w/o permit) **This only applies to work done in Tangipahoa Parish