Tangipahoa Parish Government is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Minorities, women, veterans, and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Tangipahoa El gobierno parroquial es un EMPLEADOR DE IGUALDAD DE OPORTUNIDADES. Se alienta a las minorías, las mujeres, los veteranos y las personas con discapacidad a que presenten su solicitud.
Tangipahoa Voluntary Council on Aging (TVCOA) is seeking qualified candidates to fill 2 full-time and 2 part-time Bus Driver positions. Applicants must have the following:
- Valid Chauffeur's License
- 21 years of age or older
- A clean driving record and capability of being insured
- Pass a Pre-Employment Drug and Alcohol Test
- Familiarity with Excel and general computer functions
- Complete daily pre-trip inspections of their assigned vehicles, complete daily trip logs, and monthly reports.
- Drivers are assigned routes within Tangipahoa Parish, which may change day-to-day. A schedule of pick-up and drop-off points will be provided daily.
- $12.00/hour starting pay, with the probability of an increase each July (dependent on funding).
- 12 paid Holidays per year
- 1 day of Sick Leave per month
- Vacation Leave:
- 5 days, after 1 year
- 10 days, after 2 years
- 15 days, 3-10 years
- 20 days, after 10 years
Applications can be forwarded to:
Phone: (985) 748-6016
Click HERE To Download the Application for Employment