GNO Inc Update - June 22, 2020
- Louisiana Phase 2 Extended – Today, Governor John Bel Edwards announced that Louisiana will remain in Phase 2 for an additional 28 days. Under Phase 2, establishments including restaurants, bars (with a LDH food permit), churches, and gyms may open at 50% capacity. Bars (without a LDH food permit) may open at 25% capacity. You can read more here.
- Louisiana Main Street Recovery (Grant) Program – Louisiana Treasurer John Schroder announced that businesses impacted by the coronavirus pandemic can expect to start seeing grants from a $300 million federally financed program as early as July. Part of the larger $1.8 billion in federal relief that Louisiana received, the $300 million in grants will be available to small businesses that did not receive other federal aid through the Paycheck Protection Program or an SBA disaster loan, and did not receive business interruption insurance. Further, eligible businesses may have no more than 50 full-time employees (as of March 1). Each eligible business may qualify for up to $15,000 in aid. To learn more click here.
Information & Resources
- Coronavirus Supplies – If you are looking for PPE, sanitizer, food providers, and other related products and services, search the GNOpivot Marketplace.
- Coronavirus Customers – If you have pivoted your business to make a new, coronavirus-related product, register on GNOpivot.
- Work – If you want a job in a sector that is surging right now, new openings are on WorkNOLA.com.
- Employees –A database of local talent looking for new job opportunities, including quick employment history and skills summary, is on the WorkNOLA Workforce Directory. GNOmatch provides custom connections between companies with lay-offs, and those hiring for transferable skills.
- General Information – A range of guides and materials are catalogued on the GNO, Inc. Coronavirus Business Resource Page.
Please feel free to contact me firstname.lastname@example.org or VP Policy Ileana Ledet at email@example.com with any questions or suggestions.