GNO Inc Update - June 24, 2020
- Federal Reserve Releases Main Street Lending Video – The Federal Reserve has released a Main Street Lending Program video that summarizes the intent and eligibility for the program. The five-year loans must be repaid and both the borrower and lender must be eligible under the terms of the program. To watch the video, please click here.
- Orleans Parish – Today, New Orleans Mayor Latoya Cantrell announced that the city will be launching a task force to ensure that residents and businesses are adhering to the Phase 2 social distancing guidelines, including but not limited to, the wearing of face masks in public. The task force will be made up of staff members from Code Enforcement, Safety and Permits, City and State Health Departments, the State Office of Alcohol & Tobacco Control, and the State Fire Marshal.
Information & Resources:
- Coronavirus Supplies – If you are looking for PPE, sanitizer, food providers, and other related products and services, search the GNOpivot Marketplace.
- Coronavirus Customers – If you have pivoted your business to make a new, coronavirus-related product, register on GNOpivot.
- Work – If you want a job in a sector that is surging right now, new openings are on WorkNOLA.com.
- Employees –A database of local talent looking for new job opportunities, including quick employment history and skills summary, is on the WorkNOLA Workforce Directory. GNOmatch provides custom connections between companies with lay-offs, and those hiring for transferable skills.
- General Information – A range of guides and materials are catalogued on the GNO, Inc. Coronavirus Business Resource Page.
- SBA Debt Relief--The SBA is providing a financial reprieve to small businesses during the COVID-19 pandemic. The SBA will pay 6 months of principal, interest, and any associated fees that borrowers owe for all current 7(a), 504, and Microloans in regular servicing status as well as new 7(a), 504, and Microloans disbursed prior to September 27, 2020.
- This relief is not available for Paycheck Protection Program loans or Economic Injury Disaster loans.
- CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION ON SBA DEBT RELIEF
Please feel free to contact me firstname.lastname@example.org or VP Policy Ileana Ledet at email@example.com with any questions or suggestions.