GNO Inc Update - June 04, 2020
June 4, 2020 Update
- Proclamation for Phase 2 –Today, Governor John Bel Edwards formally issued his proclamation for Louisiana to begin moving into Phase 2 for reopening the economy. Under Phase 2, all business that were previously allowed open will be able to increase capacity from 25% to 50%, while still maintaining 6 feet of distance amongst patrons. Further, bars and breweries without LDH food permits will be allowed to open at 25% occupancy seated, in addition to event centers, public pools, tattoos parlors, and spas being allowed to open with social distancing restrictions. You can read the full proclamation here.
- Here is an overview of Phase 1 versus Phase 2
Information & Resources
- Coronavirus Supplies – If you are looking for PPE, sanitizer, food providers, and other related products and services, search the GNOpivot Marketplace.
- Coronavirus Customers – If you have pivoted your business to make a new, coronavirus-related product, register on GNOpivot.
- Work – If you want a job in a sector that is surging right now, new openings are on WorkNOLA.com.
- Employees –A database of local talent looking for new job opportunities, including quick employment history and skills summary, is on the WorkNOLA Workforce Directory. GNOmatch provides custom connections between companies with lay-offs, and those hiring for transferable skills.
- General Information – A range of guides and materials are catalogued on the GNO, Inc. Coronavirus Business Resource Page.
Please feel free to contact me email@example.com or VP Policy Ileana Ledet at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or suggestions.