GNO Inc Update - June 01, 2020
For our Regional Stakeholders:
June 1, 2020 Update
- Phase 2 for Reopening the Economy – Today, Governor John Bel Edwards announced that Louisiana will move to Phase 2 for reopening the economy beginning June 5. Under Phase 2, all business that were previously allowed open will be able to increase capacity from 25% to 50%, while still maintaining 6 feet of distance amongst patrons. Further, bars and breweries without LDH food permits will be allowed to open at 25% occupancy seated, in addition to event centers, public pools, tattoos parlors, and spas being allowed to open with social distancing restrictions. You can learn more about Phase 2 plans here.Specific guidance will be provided by the Fire Marshal’s Office via opensafely.la.gov.
Information & Resources
- Coronavirus Supplies – If you are looking for PPE, sanitizer, food providers, and other related products and services, search the GNOpivot Marketplace.
- Coronavirus Customers – If you have pivoted your business to make a new, coronavirus-related product, register on GNOpivot.
- Work – If you want a job in a sector that is surging right now, new openings are on WorkNOLA.com.
- Employees –A database of local talent looking for new job opportunities, including quick employment history and skills summary, is on the WorkNOLA Workforce Directory. GNOmatch provides custom connections between companies with lay-offs, and those hiring for transferable skills.
- General Information – A range of guides and materials are catalogued on the GNO, Inc. Coronavirus Business Resource Page.
Please feel free to contact me firstname.lastname@example.org or VP Policy Ileana Ledet at email@example.com with any questions or suggestions.
Have you ever tried to figure out the solution for the Rubik's Cube? With this tutorial you will solve it quickly.