TPG Road Work: Week of December 5, 2022
EAST FORK—Tangipahoa Parish road crews will be installing cross drains and continuing work on the Phase 22 overlay program during this first full week of December.
Tangipahoa Parish President Robby Miller said road crews will close a portion of J.W. Schillings Road on Tuesday, Dec. 6, to install a new cross drain. The roadway will be closed from 8 a.m. until 2 p.m., at the site of construction.
On Wednesday, Dec. 7, crews will close portions of Vernon Town Road and Dumones Lane, to install new cross drains. The closure is scheduled from 8 a.m. until approximately 2 p.m., also at the site of construction.
In addition to these improvements, Miller said crews will be working on Phase 22 overly projects as noted below:
- Soil Cement: Hunt Road, Joe Dyson Road, Wallace Court, Peck Martin, and Premo Lane;
- Milling: Arcola Drive, Willie McCoy Road, East Mulberry Street;
- Dressing: North and East Charbonnet, Kayla, Penny Road, Crown Drive, Sandy Acres, Wadesboro, Coates, Ott, Audubon Drive, Bradford, Wilson, LA Polo Farms, Spirit of the Forest, Song of the Forest, Riverdale Heights, Brignac Road, Juan Wood, Miller, Hilburn, and South Dykes Road;
- Patching: Arcola, Willie McCoy, and East Mulberry Street;
- Paving: Riverdale Heights, Brignac Road, Company Road, Rhodus Road, Thurland McGehee Road, Otis Slaven, and Forbes Road.
All work is weather-permitting. Any related closures will be posted on the day of construction.