Road Work Update - 6/14/2019
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Tangipahoa Parish President Robby Miller
AMITE---Tangipahoa Parish President Robby Miller announced that road crews will be working on the following streets, weather permitting:
- On Monday, June 17, crews will apply three course to J. Schwartz, B. Cutrer, and Vernon Lane;
- On Tuesday, June 18, crews will apply three course treatment on Melvin Brumfield, Ella One, Hookfin Circle and Imes;
- On Wednesday, June 19, three course work continues on Lee Lane, Camp Moore, and Snowfield;
- On Thursday, June 20, three course crews will be working on Barnett, Pardo, Dew Lane, and Oakcrest;
- On Friday, June 21, crews will be paving Snowfield and Camp Moore, and three course work continues on Verneiul Ext. and Beach Road.
All road work will be posted during the day of construction.
For more information on Tangipahoa Parish road work, go to www.Tangipahoa.org or check out the Tangipahoa Parish Government social media channels on Facebook and Twitter.